At Rock Steady Boxing, we know that fighting back against Parkinson’s Disease and having fun go hand in hand. Here are just a few decorating tips for Halloween that will add some fun into your day!
- Buy an assortment of small pumpkins, white glue and glitter (found in any craft store) and a paint brush to spread glue with.
- Place pumpkin on a paper plate (or plate with wax paper) and brush on a light coating of glue.
- Sprinkle glitter evenly over and around pumpkin. Use a spoon if desired.
- Once dried, the pumpkins can be moved to another plate or stand for display.
Sparkling Pumpkin Place Card Holders
Pumpkins sprinkled with different colors of glitter make cute place card holders!
- Write name on small card (can use an index card cut into a small piece) with red, green or black nail polish.
- Make a small slit on top of your pumpkin and place the corner of the card into the slit.
- Have a party of just place the pumpkins around your family dinner table!
- Purchase some clear plastic gloves from beauty supply store
- Make or purchase some popcorn
- Fill gloves with popcorn and knot the end (or tie)
- Place in creative places like coming out of a pillowcase on a bed, poking out of drawer, under a couch or under chair, with a few fingers showing
- Have Fun and be creative!
- Cut the ends off of green, black and red liquorice strands and use as straws in water glasses
- That’s it – drink up!
What fun activities are you doing to celebrate Halloween? Share them with us!
Image Source: wine me up